About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

March 5, 2010

TVXQ Non-no Magazine Interview

Find out about the popular 5! their “right now” Q&A!
- what they’re feeling, messages to the fans…see the five’s true face-

These are the Questions!
Q1. What are actions/words that makes you want to hug her (girlfriend)
Q2. Tell us your “sexy point”
Q3. What do you think is necessary for a “cool” man
Q4. Tell us your face icons you use a lot on your cellphone
Q5. What is the song you have a lot of memory of
Q6. What song is in your ipod that you listen to heavy rotation
Q7. Tell us what you think about your new album


His dance is like art, the leader you can rely
YUNHO
1. If I saw her cooking for me. I’ll want to hug her. If it’s words… like “I just love you”. But I’ve never had anyone say it to me!! *laughs*
2. When I’m wet? After taking a bath i tend to look at the mirror. But out of the five I’m the least to look at the mirror. Junsu and Jaejong looks at it a lot!
3.Action more than words.and I think responsibility is the most important. I think its important that you can protect the people around you by not just words but by making a move. I’m working on it too~
4.”Someone and me, believe” that’s the meaning of this 3 and I use it as a set. I use it when I say “it’s okay~” or “be happy~!!”
5. Our debut song “Hug”.I think there’s Tohoshinki because there was this song. I loved the song back then too but it was out first recording so there’s probably parts where we weren’t good….. like our pronunciation *laughs*. It’s good that you can tell there’s a lot of passion but it seems too stiff? It feels like “oh- their new!”. It’s sad that “愛せない 愛したい” (Aisenai Aishitai-Can’t love Want to love) isn’t in this album. I love the lyrics but we were young and didn’t understand it completely. If we sang it now maybe everyone will understand it better!
6. Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal” I listen to it a lot.
7. It has a lot of memory ever since Tohoshinki’s debut and you can see and feel our growth. In the DVD there are different types of “Rising Sun” and you can really feel our growth. So I want everyone to listen to it carefully once. I hope it can make a new memory from this one album. This album is a present from us.

Even though hes the youngest, hes responsible and has a high voice that attracts people.
CHANGMIN
1. The back of a girl cooking. Not just cooking but washing the dishes or doing chores. If it’s a word “I”m cold”. It makes me want to protect her.
2. My jaw line? I’ve been working out so i got a little sharper.
3. Not being chased by time, and someone who has composure. I think those are the guys I like right now. Like if you had to leave at 3, you’ll be prepared by 250. I’m trying to use my day off or break time at work wisely and fully.
4. It’s laughing but a little shy. When I feel bad or I’m joking I use it. I’m lazy to e-mail so I tend to call more but if I have a girlfriend I’ll e-mail with her constantly!!
5. “Beautiful you”. Where the filming took place was at a wedding hall and it was really pretty. I thought if I got married at a place like this in front of everyone I’d get congratulated a lot and it’d probably make me really happy *laughs*. That’s what I thought and that’s why I remember it so much. I like he lyrics of the bridge. I think everyone has had love like that. Because it has a simple phrase I think that’s why people can relate to it.
6. Maroon 5’s “Sunday morning”. I listen to it at least once a day.
7. This album isn’t a “best album” but it’s a “best selection” so we picked and picked from all the Tohoshinki songs and picked songs that everyone would love so please to it from the beginning to the very last song.

Beautiful face x beautiful voice.but is a little spontaneous?
JAEJOONG
1. When I see a petite girl. It’s not my type or anything but I just think “I want to hug her”. Don’t you think small girls look cute? Words that would make my heart skip a beat… what is there… like “I’m sleepy” has someone said it to me? no no! It’s just my imagination!!
2 and 3. How I have broad shoulders. In Korea they like muscular boys so I work out when I go to Korea but when I come back to Japan I stop! Since in Japan grazing boys (non-aggressive boys) are popular. So I’m adapting myself to the place. My body is so busy!
4. Yoochun and I had the same but since Yoochun drew the same one~! so I’ll use this. If I got a e-mail saying “Jaejoong did you eat?” I’ll say “yeah, I ate!!” thats how I use it.
5. “Love in the ice”♡ I think it’s the most moving song. I cry often too. The last part and the bridge when everyone sings each of their part I cry! I like “share the world” too. It feels nice when I sing it!!
6. Son by an artist called “JHoliday”. They sing well too but the arranging is really good. He’s a Jaejoong type. I listen to Tohoshinki song someeeeeeetimes. Last time I wanted tell my friend in Korea that “in Japan we’re like this” so i had him listen to “the secret code” album and he said “there was a lot of surprising songs”. Since in Korea and Japan we have different images. My friends said “I didnt know you can sing these songs too”. My friends reactions are really good!
7. Personally, I feel that its a waste that “Kiss the baby sky” isn’t in it. It was a song that’s loved so much!!” 愛せない 愛したい” (Aisenai Aishitai-can’t love want to love) too! If we can I wanted to put all the songs in but its the best song out of all the best we sang so please listen to it a lot!

Fluent in English,sexy boy with a low voice
YOOCHUN
1. When she wakes up in the morning and her hair is a little messy and she wears a guys shirt and brushes her teeth. It’d make me want to hug her~.
2. Not my wide forehead but my thick lips!! Especially the bottom lip is thick and it used to be thicker! Right after my mom had me she said she thought “what!? he has thick lips!” *laughs*.
3. A guy with composure. Someone who’s relaxed. Lately I go out as much as I can instead of staying home. I go on a drive alone in Korea and I want to drive in Japan too but the lane is on the opposite side and I’m worried about the different traffic rules.
4. It’s like “hurry up and come~!”. I use it even if I’m sad or happy.
5. “SHINE”. Honestly when I first listened to it I thought it had a weak impact but now it’s a happy song ad the music video is stylish and the dance is good too.So I wish we could have promoted this longer.
6. Lil Wayne and the east side boys feat. Usher and Ludacris’s “lovers and friends”. The arrange is really simple yet it expresses the song really well. Tohoshinki songs….. I listen to it, someeeeeeetimes. *laughs*
7. みなさん、ご機嫌うるわしゅう!今回のアルバムよろしゅ
う に!(he uses very formal japanese meaning everyone, how are you! and please enjoy this album/ look after this album) Our past songs, our performance I don’t want everyone to listen to it remembering the past but i want everyone to listen to it and think of our future performances and new songs… i want people to listen to it with expectation for our future. It’s full with future hopes.

The charisma singer that is called “Asia’s treasure”
JUNSU
1. When shes jealous. If I had to go to work where there are girls I want the girl to say “don’t go~”or “noo~”. It’ll make me happy and it’s cute. But if she says it too much its not good!! *laughs*
2. Butt! It’s small…like kind of looking up… its プリっとしてる♡( there is no words in english that can be used but he uses a word that japanese people would say when they saw something like pudding. He uses it like his butt is cute) I couldn’t think of anything but my butt.
3. Someone who can consider peoples feelings. Even if it’s towards a women or his friends someone who thinks about others before himself.and of course when hes working too I think that’s manly.
4. I use it a lot when I’m embarrassed/shy or have trouble.
5. Whenever I sing “Forever love” I cry! the melody and the lyrics really… hits my heart. There are more sad songs but this song is….I seem to link it to my experience. When we sang it at lives and at Tokyo Dome I cried a lot. I try to hold it in so that the melody and the tune won’t be messed up but because I’m trying to hold it in it changes a lot *laughs*. It’s a song that you can really cry!! The part that’s moving the most is when I look at Yoochun’s face and sing in harmony. It makes me want to cry and Yoochun looks like hes going to too. And the last part when Jaejoong and I sing in harmony too!!
6. Brian Mcknight’s “one last cry”. I like the whole song. I’ve been listening to it for a while but now I sing it too. I’m constantly putting it on repeat.
7. I’m really happy that we’re releasing a best album. I think that we were able to come this far is because of everyone’s support and that gave us power. This album has Tohoshinki’s memories from the tough times and the good times. I want everyone to listen to it a lot.

TBC…………

source: non-no magazine No.6 3/20
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun

No comments: