About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

April 20, 2010

International Idols U-Kiss for Elle Girl

The 7-member boy group famous at home and abroad, U-Kiss has recently participated in a pictorial for Elle Girl as their main models for the May issue. Flaunting their dandy charm, the boys also joined in for a brief interview with Elle Girl and shared their pride of being the so-called International Idols.

The jokester Soohyeon revealed, “Ever since I was in school, I was very talkative and often made my friends laugh. My middle school friends tell me that they thought I was going to be a comedian instead. I am enjoying [my life] right now by being who I am.”

U-Kiss’ maknae Dongho also shared, “[Despite my image], I like being alone and I am currently investing my income in the stock market.”

A couple weeks ago, U-Kiss held their own showcase in the Philippines on the 4th, gathering more than 20,000 fans under one roof. On top of that, they were also a part of Shocking M Super Concert in Bangkok hosted by Mnet, captivating the hearts of their Thai fans. With the U-Kiss fever striking Asia-wide, it seems the boys are a step closer to being worldwide superstars.

Source : Allkpop

No comments: