About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

June 27, 2010

SHINee's Onew leaves pre-comeback message for The SHINee World

SHINee‘s leader wants to “talk to you“!
The “Brothers Were Brave” actor has wrapped up his recent play and is ready to make a SHINee musical comeback! Onew posted a message on the official SHINee fanboard, June 25th. He shared his feelings for fans and requested your patience for their scheduled July comeback. Here is a little translation of his words:

“I yearn to see you, I’m leaving a message privately.haha Since my(Brothers Were Brave) musical has ended,I wish to be with you as soon as possible.So, you will be able to listen to (SHINee‘s)solid music.I’m amazed at the devotion of our fans everytime I appear on stage.I still remember the grand cheers you gave me.I’m used to grand cheering from my performances with SHINee,but you are all number one on our love list. You have to stay with us forever,so you can listen to our top songs.I’m a little uncomfortable writing this message because I haven’t written to you in awhile. hehe Please continue to wait a little longer(for our comeback) Thank you always,Fighting! -ONEW“

Of course, we will wait. Juliettes will not hear the “Ring Ding Dong” until SHINee rings the bell!

SHINee will make a full comeback by July 9th.

Source: Popseoul

No comments: