About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

June 24, 2010

Super Junior's Choi Siwon reveals his chicken feet on Win Win

The Super Junior member shared his winning life on KBS‘s Win Win.

Choi Si-won had an in-depth conversation with the host’s of the variety show “Win Win“,on June 22nd.The singer was joined (by the second half of Si-Hwa) Jung Yong-hwa and 2pm‘s Taec-yeon.He spoke about his past aspirations and his hidden adolescent shyness. Si-won’s first revelation was about his current career.He stated,”My wish was not to become a singer/actor. The only reason I signed with an entertainment company was for instant fame. My wish was to be an instant star and have my name become a household name.Those were my driving forces.Initially,I did have fears,but if you never face your fears you will never achieve anything in life.”

Si-won also told us a story about his timidness as an adolescent .The star stated,”This is the story behind Lee-teuk’s”chicken feet greeting“ joke and my trademark three finger pose.Before Super Junior debuted,I traveled to Hong Kong for a movie’s filming and promotion.When the time came to greet the press, I was very nervous and lacked faith in myself. My initial” hand wave” greeting didn’t work out properly. When I raised my hand,my ring and pinky didn’t follow my other fingers.Since then, my greeting has been nicknamed “chicken feet” by Lee-teuk.”

Si-won must have gotten over his timid ways. Now, he is a very cool and confident “super” star! He impressed ELFs with his recent role as an actor in SBS’s “Oh My Lady“, and he continues to amaze them with his musical talents.Super Junior would not be the same without him. Now, let’s see those “chicken feet“!

Source : Popseoul

No comments: