About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

July 24, 2010

SHINee’s Taemin feels tense when he sees younger singers

“When I see junior singers who are younger than me, I feel tense.”

After a 9 month hiatus, SHINee finally returned to the kpop scene with their 2nd album, Lucifer.

Before going up on stage for their Music Bank come back, Asia Economic Newspaper held an interview with member, Taemin who revealed:

“When I see the other boy idol groups who are younger than me, I start thinking about the past.

He included between laughs:
“I become tense when I see talented younger juniors. I could now feel the impressions from a senior perspective. I could understand how our senior artists may have felt when they saw us. I will continue to put my best into being a member of SHINee!”

Meanwhile, SHINee will be showcasing powerful come back performances on today’s Music Core, as well as on tomorrow’s Inkigayo. So stay tuned!

Posted by sayykimchi @ Allkpop

No comments: