About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

January 26, 2011

CNBLUE interview with Sudsapda Magazine Thailand (must read!)



Q: Please introduce CNBLUE to Sudsupda fans. Don’t copy each other.


JS: CNBLUE is a colorful band, we are hard working (concentration) and never
give up.

JH: We love to improve new things related to skills and works.

YH: CNBLUE is a band with 2 guitarists, 1 bassist and 1 drummer.

MH: Four musicians that have unity and each band member is very close. Moreover this is a talented band. (smile~)

Q: What point do you think that made CNBLUE successful in a very short time?

YH: We did the live perform. Yes Live Performance. That’s the clear image that fans can reach, and CNBLUE also has another charm… Fans could fall in love with us easily. (shy smile)

Q: Being famous always means change (in life). How can you manage this situation?

YH: Recently we can’t go anywhere we want to go like before, but our true personality has never changed. Our intention is still like one we were in our street performance. Today we lost some freedom but the returns are more precious.

Q: Sometimes there’s a mistake in live performance. What can you do?

MH: On the stage, we often do eye contact with each other, and make a signal when something is wrong and do as if nothing happened (smile). Once I played drum and the drumstick bounced off my hand. I rise to bring it back and shown as it’s one of my acting. (lol)

Q: Your schedule is really tight. If you have free time for 1 week what will u do?

YH: I like accessories. I will go shopping at Siam Paragon. I heard that there’re a lot of beautiful accessories.

JH: I will see other bands’ performance.

MH: I would love to travel to my favorite countries. I would like to know their culture, life style ,fashion and music. So I could learn what I’ve never know before. I will come back to Thailand again.

JS: I don’t have much time with family after debut. I will be back home, doing activities, travel or just talking with them. I’ll be happy.

Q: Knowing that everyone has been asked about a girl type you like. I want to know if you meet her, like her very much, but she doesn’t know that you are a famous artist. What will you do to let her know better?

YH: (laugh) I will buy her my CD or bring her to my concert because we play live… if she doesn’t see this, she won’t see my distinctive point. I am sure she will know me better definitely.

JH: I won’t tell her at first I’m one of CNBLUE members. We will go along as usual. When it’s the time of my confession I will ask her to go to our concert and tell I love her. (Smile)

MH: I won’t tell at first as well. I will tell the truth by asking her to watch our concert. She will know by herself.

JS: Umm….. like we copied each other. Truely we have the same opinion in many thing. First, I want her to know my real identity. Then let her know that I’m CNBLUE‘s member. I wish she’ll love me for my real personality, not because I’m well known.

Q: “You’re Beautiful” is broadcasting and gaining popularity in Thailand. YongHwa, how do you feel?

YH: I’m glad that everyone like this series. Last time I had been in Thailand, my fans called me Yonghwa but this time some fans called me Shinwoo. Then I knew that they liked it. I was invited to attend a new series. I’m thinking of what series I will do next. I want to play another role to improve my acting skill.

Q: How about the others? Do you want to try acting?

JH: Minhyuk and I just finished the musical movies – Acoustics. It was premiered in Busan International Film Festival. And also in Bangkok-Korean Film Festival.

JS: I’m learning acting too. Wait for me, you will see me soon.

YH: There’s a director who want all the 4 members to play in the same series. We may have a chance to see it soon.

Q: Finally please saysomething to Sudsapda fans and your fans.

MH: We feel glad and honor to join in “PD Radio Concert” . There are so many audience. Finally after the last fan meeting we came back again. I’m very happy and would like to go to Thailand more often and stay longer. We want to have fan meeting many times.

YH: In the end of this year we will have our full concert in Korea and our new album will be on sale in January next year. We will be back with full concert in Thailand. Hope everyone will support us because there’ll no CNBLUE today without encouragement from you.

CNBLUE: Thank You !! (Kob-Khun-Kub)

Source: Sudsapda (Thailand) Magazine – December edition.
Scanned and Translated by Jinjuno@twitter
Edited and posted by omonOona@cnbluestorm

No comments: