About Universal Records

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Universal Records is the NUMBER ONE independent record label in the Philippines. Bringing you quality music for the past 30 years, we are home to artists like: Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Jed Madela, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Billy Crawford, Kris Aquino, Edu Manzano, Marian Rivera, Mark Herras, Nina, Ronnie Liang, Gail Blanco, Sam Concepcion. Our band roster includes: Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola, Imago, Silent Sanctuary, Kenyo, Paraluman. We are equally committed to bring you exciting international releases covering various genres like pop, jazz, new age, classical, alternative, indie pop, rock, electronica, dance, r&b, and hip-hop. Name it, we definitely have it!

January 30, 2011

Orange Caramel’s “Still...” based on Raina’s personal story


Orange Caramel’s follow up song, “Still”, based on Raina’s story? Orange Caramel’s performances of their new ballad song, “Still”, has been gained public attention. On 21th January, through Music Bank… Orange Caramel showcased a different type of image from “Magic Girl” and “A~ing♥” which shows their cute image.

The song “Still” is on Orange Caramel’s 2nd Mini Album that was originally Raina’s Solo Song. Raina wrote the lyrics by herself based her own story.

Because this song was selected as their follow-up, the song was re-arranged for the Orange Caramel members to sing together.

Netizens that saw the broadcast said, “I like the song, and I can fall in love with this performance.” , “Their song and outfits match.” and others comments as well.

Source: Money today via Nate
Trans: playgirlzworld.com
Original article:  http://news.nate.com/view/20110122n03816?mid=e0102

Here's "Still..." lyrics (English translation):

Standing in the dark, crying over the last breath
You don’t want to believe it, you can’t.

The great times we spent together, passed by like seasons.
I can’t forget you, though I have let you go.

(Chorus)
All of you will leave me
We loved each other, we were one
Didn’t I tell you, that it was only you. But now I can’t even see anything.

Out of habit, you looked at me and start to feel sorry.
And again, I can not simply let you go.

(Chorus)
All of you will leave me
We loved each other, we were one
Didn’t I tell you, that it was only you. But now I can’t even see anything.

(Bridge)
The days passed and I begin to wonder if everything is okay,
It worries me more and more.

(Chorus)
All of you will leave me
We loved each other, we were one
Didn’t I tell you, you were the one. But why did you leave me?
(divadetention)

Watch Orange Caramel’s “Still...” performances last week:

Music Bank:


Music Core:


Inkigayo:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlErV3bB8eA

No comments: